No Tags Found!

Kavitha Janya

Hi All,
I have a feeling that all of us are still treating HR as a support function. Once you look at brining HR to become a strategic partner, then believe me there is so much more to learn, to understand and deliver. We can be the pillars.
9 to 6? No I don't think so guys! Unless you chosen the field of HR to only work the 9 to 6 shift, There is much to achieve and too little time to do it in, if we want to make a difference.
Like Rober Frost says 'And miles to go before I sleep'
Regards,
Kavitha

From India, Bangalore
the passenger
HI
First thank u for this topic it's nice and useful
any way i think that you can not set a fixd time for work in thr hr or adman department becusa it take alot of time and sometime it finshe early
tanks

From Qatar
subramanyam.ycvs
yes in most of the organisations the working time of HR people is 9 -6 only
because in that time there will be lot of time for them because duties and responsibilities of this will not a hectic one
and i have a doubt
people in HR should be a role model to other technical people,
if it is correct they also should shoulder the responsibilities of other technocrats
pls any one clarify my doubt

From India, Hyderabad
Deepa Surakattula

Frens,
At the end of each day , what counts is results. Whether we get that fruitfully in 1-2 hours or whole 9 hours it's immaterial.
As per my opinion ..the work should be delivered effectively on a need basis ... Well there are times when we have to stretch & i dont mind that. & there are also some times that we dont have work , & we cam leave early ....i dont mind that too :-P
Each flair of HR is equally challenging , each one has a different kind of pressure .... there is nothing wrong in taking respite & then working ....given a condition that organization is not suffering bcos of that !!!!!!
Wat say ??

From India, Hyderabad
manishahr
ya agree with paanakaan, it is not possible to leave office dot on time but not necessary to stay back every day. but during salary time u have to stay back..... regards, manisha
From India, Mumbai
mahesh.ayati

Dear sir,
I am also agree with you, like we have to work 24 hrs either on company or organising events, solving ir problems in any time even on holidays or late nights, because we are leaders and leader are always in front of army.
regards,
mahesh m ayati

From India, Pune
ns_kulkarnid

Why HR every body should leave office at 6 p.m. if they have finished their planned daily tasks and nobody can be force to stay for long because somebody else is staying for long hrs.
If planned and implemented effectively, Production guys can also enjoy the time limit of 8 hrs working.
HR professionals also have to stay back if they cannot finish their work within 8 hrs.
Only maintenance guys cannot do this.
Narendra

From India, Mumbai
arunnaidu617
Yes I believe that they should work only from 9am-6pm.Bcoz their job is not that easy what we feel.If you go through their job we know what difficulties they face.The job of Hr is very hectic.
From India, Mumbai
nagamitkumar

I think so we are diverting the question raised K Sanket. If day to day work is been completed there is no need of staying back or pending blocks ar there. Also in some situtation you had to stay back but is quite rare, may be CMD visit, meeting, accidents, or other issues. If comparatively analysed is done HR personnel had quite a good time if good planning is done. All the 8 hours we are not engaged in work but if productive work is done i think work is completed. As said by Dr Samuel, " Person can concentrate or work for max 7 hours in given time and if extended he is ought to do mistake, or doing is forcibly, where error is ought to happen". (pl note i am using the concentrating of mind not doing manual job)
with Regards
Amit Nag

From India, Vadodara
Falak
I feel no one whether in HR or any other field should work for more than 9-10 hours a day to prove s/he has workload/s/he is very dedicated. I feel it needs plannin and time management to complete ones task during the office hours, at time project deadlines might require some techies to work long hours but they have chosen that field of work. HR also does sit back and put long hours at work when required.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.