No Tags Found!

rohit-tiwari4239622
I have given the interview at BIG IT firm and cleared my interview with the hiring manager. I have given my resignation from the current company & served the 90days notice period on that time i completed my onboarding process with all required documents but the BGV team connected with me for form16 one of company same documents provided to the BGV team for clearance, but they have marked me red on there portal saying that document is not sufficient for verification. Form 16 is provided by the company. How can they say that the document was not verified? I have called HR, but they are not answering my calls.

Let me know what i can do further now I'm jobless from one month.

From India, Lucknow
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rohit,

While writing a message, when thoughts overcrowd one's mind, the message becomes inconsistent or even clumsy. This is probably what happened when you wrote your post. By joining many simple sentences, the second sentence has become a compound sentence but its length confuses the reader.

Did you check with the BGV team about why they raised the red flag against Form 16? You say that you have approached the HR Department. But have you approached the HR of the current company or the former company that issued you Form 16?

I recommend you write a letter to the head of the organisation clarifying your position. Write to them that you just submitted a scanned copy of the form that was issued by your former company. The form in the same format is issued to other employees as well, and you do not have control over the formats of the forms issued by the company.

While writing a letter, first write it in MS Word. Download the Grammarly extension to improve your grammar. Otherwise, there is a risk of losing the case due to poor writing.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
rohit-tiwari4239622
Hello Sir,

I have approached current company Hr that I have shared the Form16 which was provided by my ex company. Same Form16 was shared with last company for BGV clearance at the same time BGV was cleared at Wipro and my client PWC

Now HR is not picking the call for certification on joining date.

From India, Lucknow
saswatabanerjee

There is something wrong with the information you have provided.

The Form16 is for your company you just left or an earlier one?
What is the reason that the BVG team has given for rejecting the document? If they called you, then you probably know how to get in touch with them. have you asked them for an explanation.

Form 16 can not be issued by a company but has to be issued by the income tax department. Did the Form16 have digital signature? Was it authenticated and is it matching your 26AS for that period? If they feel the Form16 is fake, you can show them your 26AS to show that it is matching.

From India, Mumbai
rohit-tiwari4239622
Hi,

I have shared form 26As with my bank statement for that period.

My last company was cleared my BGV before onboarding at site as well as client also cleared my BGV before creating my ID.

How it possible that BGV is not cleared.

From India, Lucknow
saswatabanerjee

The only people who can answer your question is the HR and BVG team Perhaps if they are not taking calls, you can visit the company and talk to them Or talk to the recuriter who you interacted with
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.