No Tags Found!

mz4u
Hello Guys,

I hope to have some info. in this scenario.

I have worked in a company called ABC (Example) and in Year 2007 I left ABC and Joined XYZ company and worked there for 10 months and left this company in all good deeds. after XYZ Company I joined HHH company and worked there for 1.5 Years and then again joined XYZ company in 2009 Oct.

Now the twist started in March when they asked my form 16 from ABC company which I had left in 2007.

When i tried to contact ABC they said First of all we have not received any employment check call or email from XYZ company.

I have written the same mail to HR stating that no contact has been made so please get in touch with ABC first.

They replied to this mail after two weeks time and said meantime we are checking with our team Yet you provide the document.

I have been there in a big dilemma what is going on and why they are acting in such a manner.

Please help and advise what Approach should I take to save me from sleepless nights and save my career.

As ABC I have no idea what is the status of the company now.

Thanks For putting your time in reading this Query.

And more thanks if you are replying..

With Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
madhuraparab

Hi, I would like to add one more query in this, Is it binded to the new orgnisation to ask for form 16 of last organistion from the new joinee? Regards. Madhura
From India
Anonymous

i hvae lost 3 yr form 16 and now i have change the company and new company is demanding for from 16 what to do?
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.