No Tags Found!

satswid1

Hi,
I am a software professional from India working for an Indian MNC. I am not really happy with my current job, so started looking for a new one. Right now, I have a very good offer which I can't afford to miss.
I have been working with the current organization for the past 3+ years. The company policy on notice period is 3 months. But I just dont want to stay in this company anymore. I am on bench since last two months.
The new offer requires me to join in 1 months time.
I am seriously worried and I am planning to tell them that I have some personal family and health issues, so I am quitting this job. Will this really work?
The notice period is non-negotiable and non-buyable.
Please give me suggestions, what reason can I give them to get relieved in one month.
I am planning to send my resignation in a day or two, I'd appreciate it if someone can help me asap.. :)

From India
satswid1

1. Should I stop working so that they would ask me to resign?
2. Should I explain them the case and ask for a shorter notice? which i m pretty sure they wont accept
3. Should I give some other reason like health or family?
Waiting desperately for advice

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.