No Tags Found!

prof_piranha
I work in an MNC and one of my colleague was terminated recently on the grounds that his earlier company was not recognized by Govt(am not clear on that though). I would like to know if he will be getting \"Service/Experience Certificate\" from the company and if he has to join any other company what is the best way for him to join a new company assuming he does not get service certificate. He has only close to 1 year of experience.
From India, Bangalore
balaji345

Dear Prof,
This appears to be a termination on disciplinary grounds case. In this situation, the company would usually issue a plain letter stating that the employee was working with them from A date to B date. In extreme cases, where the grounds for termination are grave, the letter can state that the employee's services are being terminated with effect from the B date.
He can show his salary slips, appointment and increment letters if he wants to prove his previous employment with a new employer. It will be better if he requests the current company to issue a service certificate so that he can get a job elsewhere.

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.