No Tags Found!

k.mamatha
I am HR coordinator in one organization but am fresher so i dont know how to motivate our employees and i do not know how to convene employees and higher authorities so i want some suggetions
From India, Bangalore
Cite Contribution

Dear Mamatha, Its great to hear about your interest to motivate and communicate. Please share what are you trying to put across to your employees. Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
GautamGhosh

Hi Mamatha,
You cannot motivate people. That is a fallacy. Motivation is intrinsic. You can only provide them conditions where they can become self-motivated.
So here are my thoughts:
1. Do you truly know your employees? Do you know what they want, hope for, need and dream about?
2. Is your company an inspiring company? Does it have a vision that tells people to raise their game?
3. Is the workplace equitable? Do people sense they are being treated fairly? Do high performers get treated differentially?
Once you know the answers to the above questions then you will know
On the question of communicating with seniors, I do not know what your experience is but in India we have a diffidence in speaking frankly to people who are hierarchically over us.
a. Focus on each interaction. Work on what you want out a meeting with a senior executive
b. Arm yourself with data and scenarios
c. Think through your plan and also contingencies
Hope that helps

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.