pooja_1september

Hi,
what is the procedure for having work committee in the company sepcialy in the export house? I have gone through the books. But in practical not able to do? Can anyone send me any document or ppt related to that.
Regards
pooja aggarwal

From India, Ghaziabad
R.N.Khola

Dear Pooja Aggarwal,
You must be knowing that as per requirement of section 3 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 we are to constitute Works Committees in industrial establishments wherein one hundred or more workmen are employed or have been employed on any day in the preceding twelve months. Considering that your establishment is situated in Gurgaon we are to follow Rules starting from Sr. No. 38 to 57 from constitution to dissolution of Works Committee of The Industrial Disputes (Punjab) Rules, 1958. I do not know which of the books you have studied but it is certainly a cumbersome job.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.