No Tags Found!

Sunitasondh

Give them tickets of a new released movie. The whole family will enjoy and will give a good publicity milage to the company as well.
From India, Delhi
smbhappy

These days the spices are all contaminated and stale, made from inferior or substitute material. These don't have any aroma and the taste in it and are mostly consists of the cheap filler material.
It will be an novel idea to give your employees a unique hand grinder / squeezer that grinds the fresh dry spices at the moment of using it. It costs around Rs. 250/-. Plus you can give them whole spices to go with it. One can grind direct into the dish.

From India, Chandigarh
anil.desle
hi dipali
For further details u may contact Ms. Shalini Srivastava @ 09899441456. I m sure that she will help u in this regards.
Anil Desale
Manager-HR & Admin
Jainex Aamcol Ltd.
Aurangabad (M.S.)
Cell:-09764690653

Miss. Kunal

Hello All,
As Diwali is nearing, we are all set in to prepare for the same. To start with, I need suggestions from all of you for Diwali Gifts!
We have 300 employees and our budget per head is upto Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 4000/-.
We have already distributed gifts like laptop bags, cash vouchers, ipods, etc. Need some new ideas!!!
Invite all of you to suggest Diwali Gift Ideas!!!
Regards,
HR.

From India, Mumbai
yoganandn

My suggestion would be to use the money to buy gifts for underprivileged children or orphans. Ensure that the staff are informed of the date and time when you would be visiting these children to hand over the gifts. Include their families too - this will ensure two things: (a) Bonding of staff at the get-together and (b) the good will that is generated by this gesture will improve morale in the staff as well as their families. Please consider!
From India, Bangalore
devanandrekha
Hi Friends, Instead of gifts, I suggest a 60 member one day outing that could fix any budget issues and improves the team spirit. cheers Devanand B T +91 8056171757
From India, Madras
natarajanc_

As a Deepawali gift u can give gold coins for senior & middle level and silver coin for junior level. Gold & silver coins available at MMTC in different weight ranges with attactive gift warp.
From India, Selam
galfar_admin

This may be a good gift if you can distribute Gold plated Ball pens ( Branded) with company logo on top and employee name in below for each employee along with name printed leather bounded writing pad
Galfar

From India, Indore
anil.desle
Hello Dipali,
Can u SMS me ur contact number @ 09764690653 so that I can give ur number to Ms. Shalini to contact u. She will contact u & send u the details of gif articles as required by u.
Anil

suman.city.hr

As you have 60 employees in your company. just divide them into siniority level, eg sinior, middle and junior. then make a bugget and then decide what you have to give them gift like., sweet box, dry fruite box, silver coin, glass sets, crocry set etc. you can also add your company shield with best wishes for you employees. this is a memory for whole life to your employees. and less expensive too..
Regards
Suman Kotara

From India, Panipat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.