No Tags Found!

bodlasrinu
Very nice story - Don't Miss to Read it!!!
An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,

'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage.... and that much misery is enough!'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.

'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!'

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll take care of this.'

She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then , don't do a
thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.. 'Okay', he says, 'It's all set. They're both coming for our anniversary and paying their own airfare!!'

MORAL:

No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days.

The sky is not going to fall down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones.

OFFICE WORK IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE and MONEY MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

REGARD,
SREENIVASA RAO

From India, Hyderabad
supriyacbanerji
Hi Srini!.........

Really good. But, unfortunately, employer/Management does not understand the importance of taking break... whenever u ask for leave.. they will bring some issues infornt of you and at last if you succeed, they will grant the leave in such a way that they are just giving us the alms.

Sharing one true fact with all of you... am working as Sr. Officer HR & Admin in an MNC.. our leave policy is that one has to take half portion of whatever the PL is entitled for the year otherwise it will laps...I planned for a trekk in the begining of the year (declared to Management about that )and train tkt and other arrangments were done..... now , suddenly just before Durga Puja (in Kolkata it is the main festival)suddenly they decided that I hv to take care of some corporate commu.....and follow up the same for Diwali Gift selling (I am in Retail)...and was forcing me to cancell the trip ..... just feel the situation... after Diwali... trekking routs are not open...so I had to work sunday, 2nd october and other holidays... Finally left Kolkata on 4th october'09 as scheduled.... but till the time they were able to catch me over phone.......they did that......

Anyway, I enjoyed a lot that trekking.. as I went upto a base camp where tower of mobile phones are yet to reach...

From India, Calcutta
amitjainiima
Very nice Story
Reminds me of one saying that if you die tomorrow, your employer will hire your replacement within few days while your family will miss you but we spend more time on work and neglect our family

From United Kingdom, London
sarita_thakur12345

i dun think so its just a story its really happening in our lifes we should not forget our dears ones
From India, Panipat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.