No Tags Found!

aher.manjiri

Respected Seniors,
I am Manjiri pursuing MBA in HR, I would like to complete my project on HR.Policies.,
Will you please help me for that.
Please guide for that.
Regards
Manjiri

From India, Pune
Mahr

Dear Prince,
Do use the search tab available in this community for the topic posted by you as this was discussed lot of time in this site.. Still have some doubts do feel free to post it. Again while asking questions like these you should give it out in detail like Industry Type, No of Employees, etc etc..
As you have mentioned that it is a MNC. Don't your company in other parts of the globe? If so, you shall start with integrating those in your company in another locations accordingly... :)

From India, Bangalore
envirocarelabs

Dear Mr.Rafiulla, Nice of you to share these two documents which would surely benifit those who are in the process of framing / devising similar documents for their organizations, as good guidelines.
From India, Mumbai
ohmeto
Hi Dear,
HR is a huge department were number of person is less and job responsiblility is wide so, thus Hr policies is encludes everything either its is day to day office work.
Can you tell me what type of HR policies you are looking for HRM or HRD.
Ms. OHMETO

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.