No Tags Found!

Shineprabu
Dear All,
Kindly guide me to implement the leave policy in our company - Manufacturing concern.
Here two types of employees is there 1) Permanent 2)Daily wages.
As of now our company is giving one day casual leave for permanent employees.
I want to implement leave policy for our company as per industry norms.
Kindly suggest me.
Regards,
Sowmyanarayanan.K

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Sowmya
For framing the leave policy it is advisable to understand what is the leave rules. Based on the leave rules it is advisable to prepare the minimum leaves such as EL, CL/SL. Beyond that with management consent try to give better policy which is feasible to management & employees

From India, Bangalore
kamesh333

Hi Sowmya,
All the Manufacturing units will come under Factories Act and as per Factories Act the employees are eligible for EL @ 1 day for 20 actual working days and there no mention about CL / SL.
In case your organization is covered under ESI & all female employees are covered under ESI then the Maternity benefit Act is not applicable as they may be getting maternity benefit from ESIC. If some of the Female employees are out of ESI coverage then such employees are eligible for Maternity benefit / leave.
As per your communication all the permanent employees are eligible for casual leave hope it is one day CL per month. As per the Factories Act you need to give one day EL for every 20 actual working days for all ie., regular / contract / casual hence better to frame a leave policy by differentiating the EL, CL etc., Make a survey on leave rules / policies in similar & surrounding industries, discuss with the management regarding the Compliance under Factories Act., data collected from the survey, work out the affordability part, frame leave policy / rules and implement.
Need to act fast before getting direction from the Statutory authority under Factories Act.
Thanks
Kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.