No Tags Found!

paul.arun128
Hi All,
This is Paul. I worked for Mahindra Satyam(Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh) from 19th feb'10 to Mid of March'12. I was'nt keeping well at that point so i
called my team lead and informed him the same. I was admitted in the Hospital and followed by other personal / sensitive problems which i cannot disclose here,
during which time i received a termination letter and now they are not ready give my relieving. Now that things finally started to settle down i wanted to pursue my career.
I wanted my relieving letter and my experience certificate paying the dues to the company if there are any , so that i can apply for a job. Kindly advise as to
how i can get my clearance from the company. It would be nice if i can get the contact number who would be able to assist me in this regard.
Thanks & Regards,
Paul.

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Dear Paul
You directly approach the HR Department and discuss about the issues. (Your personal problem, family problem, hospitalisation and bed rest at home) Show your termination letter which you have received. (If the same is in soft copy get the copy printed and keep the record of the same) Then request them to issue the clearance certificate, so that you can get cleared from all the sections. Submit the same and request for relieving letter and experience letter along with the Last Pay Certificate. If they are not willing to give you the clearance, then request them to withdraw the termination letter and ask them to regularise the long absent period with Leave without Pay on special grounds.
If your approach is good surely the HR Team & the Management will help you