No Tags Found!

Hi All,
As i discussed with you about my friend who didn't received experience and relieving Letter from last company but new company want both things.
what should he do so that he get job. Please give your advices here.
He is worry about his career. any other option is there to get a job?


From India, Delhi

As the termination of the service was due to failed educational qualification verification, it means the employee was not qualified for the job and post he was holding. It looks improbable that the company may issue an experience certificate or relieving for a post the employee was ineligible to hold.
From India, Mumbai
Thank KK!HR for your replied. plz give some suggestion for him to get job.. How he deal with new HR for convince them
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.