Shaminder Sood
Hi, I did not merge my 2 PF accounts before withdrawal. PF amount of last employer I have withdrawn and now not able to withdraw PF from previous employer. What should I do?
From India, Chandigarh


You should transfer the PF accumulation of first employer to last employer through UAN portal and then apply for withdrawal. For this you should used same UAN in both the companies. If total period of service in both companies exceeds 10 years then Pension contribution cannot be withdrawn and can be claimed as pension after 58 years.

From India, Madras
Shaminder Sood
I have already withdrawn Pf from second employer. In this case also I should transfer it
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.