No Tags Found!

If I have two account in PF but first account taken money then second account’s four month PF amount to first account - how to recover?
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf sutha previous.pdf (354.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf sutha current.pdf (231.8 KB, 10 views)


Hi, If service in the second tenure is less than 6 months you can transfer to next employer through UAN login.
From India, Madras
Death case transfer case pf withdrawal amount
From India, Delhi


For death cases PF claim process is different. Legal nominee of the deceased has to apply for the claim with all supporting documents ( Composite Claim Form in Death Cases, [Form-20 (PF Payment)/Form-10-D (Pension)/ Form - 5 IF (EDLI))

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.