hakkim-m-aHi, I joined a leading MNC Company in Hyderabad 3 months ago and now my training is going on. But i am not satisfied with the work which i have to do after training, because there is no scope of improvement to my skills.
Now i am getting calls from other MNCs for positions for which I have a passion on it. So I want to leave my current organization before completing the training/probation period. In this scenario I have some queries:
1. If I am resigning from my current company, do I want to pay the training cost?
2. If I am resigning from there without serving a notice period, i will be getting an experience letter?
3. Imagine that I have resigned from that contract without notice period and I am not going to disclose this experience to my new employer. But my current company already created my PF and UAN. So my new employer is able to know about this when they are creating a PF and UAN for me?
Kindly clear my questions m
From India, Hyderabad
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
rkn611. Have you signed any bond/agreement for training?
2. What the separation clause mentioned in your appointment letter say, about notice period.
Without knowing this information, it will be difficult to give proper advice.
3. It will be a futile exercise for you to not to disclose your current employment to your prospective employer(s), as already UAN is created for you and hidng this pertinent information may affect your BGV. So, reveal true information.
From India, Aizawl
It all depends on the terms and conditions of Appointment and Training Agreement signed by you. If you leave without information your company will proceed with disciplinary action and you will get termination letter only and not experience letter. As UAN is already created you have no other option except to share the current UAN to your future employer.
Even if you are not interested to continue discuss with HR for any way out.
From India, Madras