Hi sir, I had served my previous organization for 8 years, I resigned 4 months ago - I had not received 2 months' salary, 2 years PF also not paid from my previous organization, if I ask gratuity and encashment they are telling me that they are not ready to pay gratuity and leave encashment, am helpless now, pls guide me what to do to get my payment?
From India
Management Consultancy


I presume the organisation is still functional, in that case send a formal notice to them stating the aforesaid facts and cautioning that in case the same is not paid within three days you will resort to the available legal means to realise the dues alongwith interest thereof. If still there is no satisfactory response, you can submit an application to the Labour Officer of the local area and request for his intervention. The rest will be taken care.
These are statutory dues and the employer cannot escape the liability thereon.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server