No Tags Found!

I joined "X" company and resigned due to a WFH issue after this company "X" absconded me and asked to pay a Notice period amount and if I didn't they could take legal action.
1) What action can a company take against the employee?
2) What employee can do in this condition?

From India, Vijayawada

If the poster is genuinely interested in a peaceful and formal separation of his service with Company X in such a manner that will not adversely affect his future career ‐
He should comply with the direction of the Company simultaneously requesting them to treat the separation as a case of resignation effective from the very date of his absence and issue a formal relieving order accordingly and experience certificate.
His failure to do so would end up in disciplinary action by Company X against the misconduct of unauthorized absence that can result in his dismissal so as to adversely affect his future employment.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.