Hi sir, I am working in hr in private company. one employee claim the pf amount on 2016. then the same employee rejoins the company. The PF contribution deduct and pay the old UAN number on 2017. Now the employee claims the amount the claim request was rejected. The PF office said the company request letter to claim was already settled but the contribution was received after settlement. Please help how to write the request letter to pf office. Kindly advise.
From India, Thane
Sir/Madam, It is to inform that as per office records said PF account already settled using forms 19 and 10C but contributions received after settlement. Hence you are advised to submit clarification letter from employer regarding contributions which were received after final settlement simultaneously you are also advised to submit again form 19 and 10C only through online with the attachment of bank account proof.
From India, Hyderabad

dear as per my knowledge online claim not possible, only offline claim possible with company request & responsibility letter & form 19 & 10 c with your Adhar, Pan & Bank passbook Copy.

please try once

i am attached letter draft copy for use , change as per your policy

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Letter draft.docx (12.6 KB, 721 views)

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.