how to write application to HR or HOD for advance leave as don’t have sufficient leave now.

Dear Pankaj,
No advance leave provision under any Indian Labor Law. Of course there is a type of leave called " Leave not Due " for Central Government employees; this is nothing but earned leave sanctioned in advance and later deducted.
However, there is no bar for any industrial establishment to include such an additional type of leave in its leave rules or policy. If it is there, you would be sanctioned; otherwise you have to go on leave on LOP only.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server