Senior Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, I'm on leave without pay for a quater, its completed now, i mailed him to know what is status of my in company, if thier any work then give me , i willing to do but told me no work and put me one month notice period, then now am on notice period so what should i do for my survival, is they any legal step where can i ask for 3 months LWP salary?
From India, Delhi
Three practical things:
1. Reach out to your Local Labour Union office and see, if they can get you an answer. Going the legal way is not recommended - as it is a long, burdensome and costly process
2. If you have agreed to LWPs previously - you cannot do anything about it. Corporates will go to any extent to bring the case in their favour as they have so much of resources at their disposal. You are nothing, if compared to them. Better comply with whatever they say.
3. Please serve the notice period and demand for a FNF statement and relieving letter. Salaries will be settled as a part of this process and you should get your dues.
PS: Do not go the legal way unless you have good finances, time and other resources to fight your pleas in a competent court of law.

From India, Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™