Dear All,
Please suggest, My father is retired from an NGO organisation and applied for PF withdrawal & pension. after sharing all the asked docs and filled forms to the representative of the NGO firm my father received PF amount but didn't received his pension and also i checked on UAN portal. it is not showing any claim there. we connected to the person who is taking care of PF & ESI part in NGO we came to know that pension claim request has been rejected by UAN portal or Authority after that he blocked us and now its been 2 years.
So, please let me know in this case can my father fill the forms to reprocess for pension or any other way to resolve the same.
14th June 2019 From India, New Delhi
visit the PF office with UAN details. they will help
14th June 2019
You should be complaint on EPF grievance link
18th June 2019 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™