What are the remedies available??
I am/was an employee of Exl Services India Pvt. Ltd, Noida-64, Center-6, Uttar Pradesh, I was forced to resign from my designation (Executive in Triage cum Subrogation & Contention Process) and my company's employee access card was also seized by the operational supervisor and Manager same day (in the absence of HR Manager; Exl Services India Pvt Ltd, Noida, C-6, Uttar Pradesh) without any acknowledgement given to me.
My that forced resignation was asked to write after threatening me by the operational supervisor and Manager inside a closed cabin, as they said me that If I would not write and sign that resignation upon a blank paper then they would blacklist me at NASSCOM, so that later in future I would never be able to get corporate job.
That coercive act and threat to me by the concerned manager/s of Exl Services India Pvt Ltd was just because I took unscheduled off for a single day on 26th of October,2018.However since after my joining to this Company, it has been a year and I hardly took 3-4 unsheched-off till dated as aforementioned, and since after July,2018 I have not even requested for a single day leave.
Therefore kindly help me to get the details about and the remedies available to me.
My queries are as underneath;
(1) Employees grievances (related with his/her forceful resignation upon blank paper) against the management of Exl Services India Pvt Ltd governed under which Indian acts, rules and regulations?
Kindly provide the details.
(2) Which Indian Ministry is the legislative authority for making, imposing rules and regulations for the recruitment, resignation and termination of Employee in the EXl Services India Pvt Ltd Company?
(3) Is it lawful (under Indian Legal Acts) to a forceful resignation of an employee upon a blank paper without any prior notice to him/her, and without completion of any investigation if management is prejudiced to charge a mis-conduct; against that employee being absent for a day in office by the management of Exl Services India Pvt. Ltd, India? If yes, then kindly provide the details.
(4) Is it lawful to accept a resignation letter upon a blank paper of an employee by forced and coercive act of the management (in the absence of HR manager) of Exl Services India Pvt. Ltd. ? If yes, then kindly provide all the details about rules, clauses and regulations.
(5) What are the rules, clauses and regulations related with recruitment, and resignation, and termination, and Ask to Leave of the employee of Exl Services India Pvt. Ltd, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India ?
19th January 2019 From India, Patna