There are plenty of learning resources available, what precisely you want to know/learn?
If you want to learn basics there are academical books if you want to enhance your knowledge with latest trends/concepts/practices there are different set of books available.
Please find some on line resources :
Ultimate List of Top 30 Human Resources Websites Curated Especially For Indian Professionals
HR Associations in India
1. Ministry of Human Resource Development: URL: mhrd.gov.in
2. National HRD: .ULR: nationalhrd.org
3. SHRM – India:URL: shrm.org/india
4. HR Sangam:URL: hrsangam.com
5. HR Association of India: URL: hrd.online
6. Executive Recruiters Association: URL: era.org.in
HR Communities in India
7. hrVillage: URL: hrvillage.com
8. HR.com URL: hr.com
9. The HR Club: URL: thehrclub.net
10. India HR Live.URL: indiahrlive.com
11. Silicon India: URL: siliconindia.com
12. The HR Fund: URL: thehrfund.com
HR Publications in India
13. Bible HR: URL: biblehr.com
14. HRM Guide: URL: hrmguide.net
15. About.com – Human Resource: URL: humanresources.about.com
16. Labour Law Reporter: URL: labourlawreporter.com
17. Toolbox.com – HR: URL: hr.toolbox.com
18. HR Katha: URL: hrkatha.com
HR Magazines in India
19. People Matters: URL: peoplematters.in
20. Business Manager: URL: businessmanager.in
21. Perfect Professionals: .URL: tvrls.com/magazine.php
22. Human Capital: URL: humancapitalonline.com
23. IUP Publications: URL: iupindia.in
24. The Human Factor: URL: thehumanfactor.in/01042013/default.asp
HR Discussion Platforms
25. Labor Law Talk. URL: laborlawtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=862
26. LinkedIn: URL: linkedin.com
27.HRExchange: URL: hr-exchange.com/forum.php?
28. Cite HR :URL: citehr.com
29. HRLink: An HR community that provides an open discussion platform to Indian HR professionals, employees and management gurus.
30. HR Success Talk: URL: hrsuccesstalk.com
99 98 97 10 65
14th November 2018 From India, Mumbai
Mr Sharu Rangnekar's Book titled "In the Wonderland of Indian Manager" is Hard-Hitting Hilarious Read.
"In Search of Excellence"; "Good to Great" Provide Significant Insight into Management Domain.
18 Nov 2018
18th November 2018 From India, Delhi
Here is the best magazine by top HR in India. This leads to the central theme of the magazine, ‘For The Win’ which essentially focuses on `skills being the arsenal’ and `tools as your armour’ for today’s HR Leaders, as we talk to them in our special issue of Winners Circle. They have shared their insights on how they are championing innovative disruption as leaders, steps in upskilling their workforce, new age Talent Management mantra, role of culture in improving efficiency and the role of technology in HR today. The interviews present diverse views but all HR leaders who are from Bengaluru are unanimous in their view that the role of technology cannot be undermined in HR today and upskilling and re-skilling is the need of the hour for future ready work forces. Winners Circle is brought to you by Talent Chronicles - a community platform brought together by Paul Writer and Manipal ProLearn. It aims at starting the conversation on the importance of upskilling to be equipped for the technology-driven era, and provides insights on domain expertise.
19th November 2018 From India, Bengaluru
You can refer the below mentioned books which I found useful (in no particular order):
1. Work Rules! by Laszlo Bock (Insights from Google)
2. Measure What Matters by John Doerr (All about Objectives and Key Results)
3. Built To Last by Jim Collins (Despite its criticisms, a good read)
4. Good to Great by Jim Collins (Why Some Companies become great and some don't)
5. Jack: Straight From The Gut (Terrific read on how Jack Welch transformed GE)
6. The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle (Secrets of Highly Successful Groups)
7. The Handbook of Competency Mapping by Seema Sanghi (useful if you want to know about competency mapping)
22nd November 2018 From India, Ahmedabad
1- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't - A book written by Jim Collin (The book was published on October 16, 2001 and still it is first preference of readers in market)
2- Aligning Human Resources and Business Strategy - A book written by Linda Holbeche (The book was shortlisted for the MCA book prize in 1998 illustrating the parameters like performance and development issue)
3- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life, One Conversation at a Time - A book written by Susan Scott (The book was published in 2002 with the motive of self help of persons)
The above 3 are the top books and every time suggested for HR professionals.
Along these books here's a link suggested for human resources Top 50 Websites for HR Professionals
26th November 2018 From India