Friends my spouse left her job in the month of May 2018 i wanted to understand after how many days can PF be withdrawn and forms submitted to her office and can pf be withdrawn without submitting any documents to her office if she has a UAN no.


Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
Employer has to update the exit date in their system to enable withdrawal process
From India, Chennai
Employer has to update exit date and required KYC it means PAN, ADHAR & Bank Details. then after you can withdraw PF. it is only process no need to go employer office.
From India, Thane
Dear Anish Kane, if your Wife is not Employed, she can opt for withdrawal after 2 Months from the date of leaving Service.For online withdrawal-Aadhaar & PAN have to be seeded as KYC & approved by Employer
From India, New Delhi
nathrao
3100

Members are also allowed to withdraw the entire amount and go in for final settlement if they are unemployed for more than 2 months.
The EPFO has recently changed rules for withdrawal in the event of loss of job. Members will be allowed to withdraw 75% of the accumulated corpus after 1 month of termination of service. If unemployed for 2 months, the member will have the option to withdraw the remaining 25% and go for final settlement. This change has been reported in Economic times recently.

From India, Pune
Dear All,Please Peruse PRESS RELEASE EPFO, New Delhi, 26th June 2018 regarding withdrawal of 75% of EPF Accumulations
From India, New Delhi

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx 222nd CBT meeting 26.06.2018 PR.docx (16.4 KB, 28 views)

Thank u everyone for your valuable answers and time appreciate it.

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →






About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server