Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
I served in a well known MNC for 3 years and later came for higher studies in abroad country. On my relieving letter it was mentioned that I will get service certification letter in coming days. Then when I joined my university I need to submit some documents related to my work experience for job placements. They are looking for service certification, now I don't know how to proceed with it.

From Canada, Montreal
Please contact your ex-employer immediately
From India, Chennai
Dear Friend,
If you have following two documents;
1. Joining letter/appointment letter/Proof of joining date mentioned any where like pay slip etc.
2. Any document certifying your last working day eg. letter from employer accepting your resignation mentioning the last date to be.
Please note you have not shared the contents of the last letter given to you.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™