Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Sir, I was worked in a construction company in Patiala Punjab, I asked against bribe. So, company terminated me without Feb'2017, March'2017 and Without Notice period Salary. I have complained every where (Labour Office Patiala, Punjab and central Labour Office Also with Ministry and Road and Transport, PWD Punjab and Labour Minister also) but no positive response.
And Company worked there without Renewal of labour Licence. Please suggest me what to do? My salary is pending and my financial condition is very bad.
I have requested in Company several times.

I have joined the organization 23 March 2015 and one complaint lodge from customer on date 12 may 2017 of my name and two fello culige and customer taken his complaint back with mutual understanding now I have put the resignation on date 1sep2017 and I have serve proper notice period but organisation said me on my last working day you can't leave organization with out properly investigation and than company released suspension
Pls advise
Any law for support

Shri Kanhaiya: Your role as a whistle blower in refusing bribe has landed you in an unenviable position. With no help coming from any quarter, probably you can try to ventilate your grievance through the media and it may help. Paint the picture that you have been wronged in refusing to play the bribe game. Your efficiency would lie in 'playing the victim' role to perfection.
Shri Sharma: You cannot make out a grievance for the fact that the complaint was taken back, still the organisation can investigate the matter. Wait for the investigation to be over, cooperate with the investigations, put up your defence strongly and try to persuade the investigators to see your part of the story.

Dear Umesh,
Resignation always needs to be accepted by the management. If your management says that investigation is pending into the complaint lodged by the customer, you ask the management to complete it as early as possible and relieve you accepting your resignation.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™