Principal Hr Consultant
Prashant B Ingawale
And there are lot of areas I have relaunched the company - why management is unable to recognize this?
Due to low salary, low income people are leaving and joining other company - Why you are sticking job then with low salary?
Due to representation gap almost more than 20 years. - What is mean by this?
Now the management has instructed me to report to my counterpart, - Management is of opinion that your counterpart can easily handle you.
I felt it is insult for me - Please leave the job if you fee so.
14th October 2017 From India, Pune
- Management view or perception on your performance
- What you did for the last many years and how best you can contribute, now
- Is there any specific reason for the reporting change
- If the management is not satisfied with your performance, request for one more chance to perform
- Ask for specific areas of dissatisfaction, if any and try to arrive at resolutions
In case if you are not in a position to convince management or they are already made up their mind to ignore you, then plan for a job change.
14th October 2017 From India, Bangalore
There certain things you need to study before arriving at any serious conclusion.
Is the person you have been instructed to report has more experience in number of years?
Is working in the company before you joined the Company?
What is his performance record here and in the previous company from where he came?
Is he related to any of the directors of the Company?
On the basis of these information you can take a call on to continue or not to continue.
One word of caution, since the job market is very bad do not leave job without having a job in hand.
16th October 2017 From India, Thane