Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager

Manager mistake is not doing or attending a job of depromated layman or workmen or illogical work or forced labour for some months before VRS application applied and some days after rejection of VRS application by management, or other wise no proven misconduct? On CPSE good books? 
He is eligible for F&F along with gratuity on account of self termination?

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anonymous,
Your post lacks clarity. You have made one single complex sentence and joined several issues together but have brought clumsiness to your post. Therefore, I recommend you telling your problem to someone who can write the post in a structured manner. Senior members of this forum provide solution to the problem if the post has clarity, sequence and proper structure.
For info.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dear senior,

A Manager appointed in CPSU has systematically transfered to isolated location, where there is no company establishment and asked to do salesman job on roads with targets, company refused to provide manager grade facility at transferred location in writing.

fortunately the roles of manager irrespective of salary and designation is under SPE act of1976.

It's insult to qualified employee with depromated roles and responsibilities with out proven misconduct.. Then there was VRS call..

Manager mistake is not doing a job of layman or workmen or illogical work or forced labour for some months before VRS application and some days after rejection of VRS application, other wise no proven misconduct? On CPSE good books? 

CPSU has rejected the opportunity given by employee as VRS and used self termination clause of appointment letter of long absentisam, hence it is self-termination with out DE under natural justice?

Is there any forums or remedy other than courts under democracy?

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anamika,
As per post you were an Employee of "Central Public Sector Unit" Further, your Appointment was in "Managerial cadre" You can raise your grievance to in writing to "The Appointing Authority" or to The Managing Director. Alternatively you can claim relief before State/Central Administrative Tribunal.From your post it appears that Termination is consequent to your unauthorized Absence. Further, it is surprising that being employed in Managerial cadre of Central Public Sector Unit, you are not aware of Service Rules?Grievance Forum? Please check with your colleagues

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™