I am working in a company since more than 2 year and this company has manipulated my quality performance data due to which I am not eligible for any salary hike and growth for the whole year and I have proved the manipulation in front of my TL, SGL, Manager and process head also and a lot of thing I have done like as per my company policy any employee can raise his or her concern to a special department which is very fair and I raised my my concern also but I am not getting any valid resolution and they are always asking me for time and now it is six month since I am following this cycle but still not got any valid resolution. Please help me out. Can I file a case against this company in labour court.

From India, Narayangarh
Dear Satish,
I recommend you asking for interview with Head HR. If no reply is received or if he does not do anything then put up application to MD. If he also does not do anything then approach the local labour officer of your area and explain your problem. One single call from Labour Office will straighten your company officials.
At this stage it is too early to approach Labour Court. Admissibility of your case apart, please note that the court cases drag on for years together.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dear Satish,
While putting any query , please ensure to mention type/size of company or organization, your designation, type of function you are performing, salary range, number of employees in the company etc.etc, Such information/ inputs are helpful in giving proper advice.
BS Kalsi,
Member since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Frankly, I don't think you will have any luck in approaching either labour court of labour officers.
Your Comoany apparently has a grivience resolution system what even you say is fair. They have considered your case and refused to intervene. That means probably they don't believe you or that the system is not fair as you think it is. Or there are others things you are no telling us. For example, why would anyone manipulate your performance and quality data. For what reason or benefit
You can't fight the employer.
If you are as good as you say you are, just find another job and walk off. Why bother to stick to a job where your skills and contribution are not appreciated.

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™