[email protected]
Finance Manager
+1 Other

I had joined a PSU run subsidiary last June (June, 2014). This subsidiary is a listed limited company. My offer letter which had a CTC attached with it showed a PF contribution of 12% of the basic+DA from the companies end. The PF is a PF trust run by parent company. The company has been deducting 12% of my basic+DA as PF contribution. But they have not been paying their contribution to the trust. On inquiry I have been informed that they will add their contribution to the account after I serve 5 years in the company. Is this legal? I might quit the company before the five term and might have to forego the employers contribution in it's entirety. They are currently deducting 4600 odd as my contribution.
I have attached the CTC sent with my offer letter for your reference and a recent salary slip for your reference.
Please help with this situation. All employees who quit before 5 years of service are not able to get the company contribution of PF.

From India, Bengaluru

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (24.5 KB, 146 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Doc1.pdf (77.3 KB, 89 views)

First you need to get UAN (Universal Account Number) from company HR department and activate the same, there you can see the exact figures of contribution (Employee & Employer), if it does not show there contact with PF department they will definitely help you.
Once you have completed above 6 months you eligible to get PF contribution of Employer.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
How come you know that the employer contribution towards PF is not deposited in trust, do you have any proof for the same. Have you received any statement or any document from the Trust with regards to the subscription
From India, Ahmadabad
I checked with the HR in Mumbai and he informed me that only my contribution was being credited. A colleague recently filed an RTI and was given the amount in the account. It matched exactly with the amount deducted from the salary. A colleague quit a month back and was also given just his contribution. I have also filed a RTI now and will get the info. But from the above information I have inferred that the company has been only giving my contribution to the account. Please note that the attached payslip also shows only my part.
From India, Bengaluru
I am attaching a screenshot of the reply by LIC Trust given to my colleague.
From India, Bengaluru

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2.jpg (87.7 KB, 54 views)

File a complaint to the PF commissioner of your jurisdiction alongwith all the evidences, with a copy to the Trust.
From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™