No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear respected members, My company is a 3rd party company, which provides quality services to other big companies.( manpower)
So i am an employee and my CTC mentioned in my appointment letter is Rs 10739/-
They pay me Rs 7980/- in hand.
And in my salary slip it shows Basic salary as Rs= 8450/-
If i calculate 12% of Basic or CTC. And 1.75% for ESIC .
Then also my in hand salary will be more then Rs 7980/-
They are cutting both employees and employers contribution of EPF and ESIC from my salary. If asked they says we are 3rd party company. So we cut both from your salary as the contract company doesn't pay you Epf and Esic.
So I request all members to please , please let me know if they are correct or what can be done in above scenario. Or they are cheating.
Please go through the above post in detail.
Thank you all.

From India, Chennai
Prashant B Ingawale

Employer is authorized to include employer Pf & ESI contribution to employee CTC There is nothing illegale in it
From India, Pune
Amit Kumar_R

Employer cannot deduct employer’s epf share from your gross salary. However, employer can include in CTC not in gross part. Same as in ESIC
From India, Kolkata
KK!HR

CTC is only suggestive, what it conceals is vital, as the saying goes. CTC does not reflect the salary being received.
From India, Mumbai
siddiquiasna

I agree with others, employer can show PF contribution as a benefit in your CTC. It does not mean it should be paid to you only as a monthly salary, it can even be paid to you through PF or ESIC. Benefit is all yours.
From India, Hyderabad
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Anamika, please upload your CTC Structure, Pay Slip & applicable Minimum Wages.Please also furnish about your Employment details like Designation, Nature of Job, Type of Industry etc
vague questions not supported by Documents will not suffice, unless you are serious about valid reply

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.