@sonali all old portals services are discontinued you can do it only through one employee one pf or file physical claim with department

Sir i have two uan no. One is generated by my old company and now 2nd is generated by my new company. Four months of pf deposited in new uan no. Now i have given them (new company) my old uan number. So i want to know about my four months of pf. It can be transferred in my old uan or i have lost my pf amount. Sir please help if is there any way to safe my four months of pf.
From India, Delhi
submit form 13 for transfer of new UAN to old UAN, and ask the employer to keep the old UAN in force,

Hello members,
As per my knowledge, pf fund from new UAN to old UAN is not possible, instead fund from Old UAN should be transfered to new UAN,
currently portal is facing some issues, so better send manually transfer form to do that,
i have been facing such issue, i can't merge old UAN fund to new UAN online, so is there any way out for this then pls confirm here.
Actually one employee one pf portal is not working instead giving "invalid credentials" , though i can login with that UAN on memberportal.

From India, Mumbai

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™