I was working for ABC company for 4.8 yrs. Later after 8 months of gap I rejoined my previous company ABC. During this period i was working with XYZ company. I neither withdraw nor transfer my PF from ABC firm. After re-joining im in a need to money however ABC is denying to sigh/ take the application because i’m not un-employed and also they are saying we would have accepted the application if u were working in diff company. Currently they have opened new PF account for me not linking to old one.
Please suggest how can i get my PF from ABC, is there any such rule if I rejoin i wont get?

From India, Mumbai

Go to Online Transfer Claim Portal and register yourself and submit the claim transfer to the new account. They have to approve it through the digital signature to transfer your old pf amount to the current PF account.
you can send again duly filled in Form 19 and 10c for attestation of your employer through registered post. The employer should forward it to PF authorities within 5 days of its receipt (Ref clause 72 5(a) of EPF Act.). The employer cannot misappropriate your PF.
You can raise a grievance through EPFO portal, if they have been rejecting it.

From India, Chennai

The company has taken a correct stand.
The rules of PF very clearly states that a person who is working in any company that has registered with the PF authorities, cannot with draw the money from the account. It is compulsory to transfer the money into the new PF account.
The only way the company can sign the form, which has a declaration that claerly states you are no longer working, is by signing a document they know to be false.
You should first, without delay, apply for transfer to your new account.
If you need money, and it is for a purpose approved by PF department, you may be eligible for partial withdrawal. Check with the PF Portal for the same. If not, then it's also good because this money is for use in old age after you retire and not for frivolous expenditure.

From India, Mumbai
@Saswatabanerjee - If what you say is correct..then even if person leave one company and join another there should not be option of withdrawal, it only has to be transfer option because person is still working in other company and not un-employed however this option is valid isnt it? So there are options available, I worked there and resign after close to 5 yrs, they are not even letting me have partial withdrawal because i rejoined and it will be considered as new new joiner. In both the case options are close it me.
From India, Mumbai
I was working with my previous co. (HCL Technologies noida) which is having PF trust. I did left the co. without serving notice period and Join new co. this is also having PF trust.
As per current co. PF Depa. HCL is not supporting for this transfer. Could someone please advise how I can get transfer my previous co. PF to New PF no.

From United%20Kingdom, Ruislip
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.