Hello All, Can Anybody guide me on F & F procedures?
From India, New Delhi

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
Pl.guide if a employee is given three months notice and he is relieved after completion of one month of the notice period,Does the company pay him the full salary for the next two months of incompleted notice period?
From India, New Delhi

Dear all seniors,
i'm working in a pvt ltd firm as a HR MGR. since last 2 yrs.
a worker & Supervisor both have done 10 yrs service in co. roll, but i havn't found them satisfactory , u can say management is not satisfied from their end by their work performance and their efficiency.
so in this regard pls tell me about that how could we terminate such worker or staff, who's served 10 yrs.
pls tell me also what will the procedure to leave them and what action they will take agst the co. and what action we have to take against them.
pls reply soon!!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Calcutta
@ Yogeshmane
I would like to suggest kindly refer Notice period clause in your appointment letter, & before going further for relieving formalities kindly meet your HR personal, ask this question very politely. I think you will get the answers.
Don't forget to attend 1) Exit Interview 2) Take your Experience & Relieving letter 3) Fill the PF withdrawal / Transfer forms (if applicable).
Feel free to revert for any confusion.

From India, Ahmedabad
Company recover the notice period. (rest of 2 month as per CTC).
Company not give you Exp. Rel. letter also. May be company give negative feedback at the time of employee verification from new company.

From India, Ahmadabad
No the company is not bound/liable to pay for the next two month as he is relieved
From India, Ahmadabad

Sear Yogesh Mane
first of all you should know that why their performance is not satisfactory according to the working profile. Is their any training need or not , if so then you should give them training as per analyses need. If they willingly do so then you can give them written warning notice after the verbal conversation. Give them notice and signed copy should be filed in their files. after fix the benchmark again analyses their performance. Even if not satisfactory then you can give them termination letter with notice period according to the appointment letter or as per the company Policy. If you are giving them notice period then you no need to give them compensation otherwise Employer will be liable for the retrenchment benefit.

From India, Chandigarh

Dear Anonymous colleague,
With respect to your querry, please note that both the employees have already put in 10 yrs of continuous services in
your company. It is not correct and justified, reasonable to terminate their services one fine morning stating that
their performance is poor. Instead of negative reinforcement, why don't you to think about positive reinforcement?
That is to say, to have a close door discussions with their department manager, in the presence of them
and try to chart out the areas where their performance is falling short, identify the training needs, and impart training.
Please assess their performance after the training. You can take a view after this exercise.
R K Nair

From India, Aizawl
HI All,
I have worked with a organisation for 10 years with complete sincerity and dedication. In march this year company gave me notice for three months stating that my performance is not as per expected.
I have left on 31st March since company said that you will be relieved on 31st March 2014 and rest two months notice will be adjusted against your leaves.
They also confirmed me that all the dues will be cleared within one month to 45 days from the relieving date.
Now As per me my dues pending are two months salary, Gratuity, LTA & Medical as per my CTC.Almost the F & F Amount should be 1.5 lacs.
I am following sionce last three months no one from HR and management are replying to my Mails ,Phone calls etc..
Moreover Hr has written a mail to all the company employees that no one has to get in touch with me as he has done fraud in our organisation.Anyone doing so will be terminated immediately.
SO can anyone help me with what can be done or can I sue the company?

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server