Agile Solutionist
Start Up Consultant
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Business Manager
+2 Others

Iam working in organized sector in pharma holding manager post one day two of our front manager has assigned a new manager in same hq which i was looking without providing me notice or termination letter or i have also not resigned from my post . the one of my superior has stopped my salary and holding one cheque of incentive of mine. how to file a legal sue ? i was also not a confirm employee but was performing and i was no 2 in our zone.i worked more than 1and half year in company.

From India, Sirsa
Hi Sanju,
When this company deals with you in such a manner, why you hesitate to leave. It is a strategy to make you tender your resignation, voluntarily.
1. My suggestion is to tender resignation and request to process relieving papers.
2. Try not to get in to debate with management
3. Get your papers and find a good job, elsewhere
As you are good in your work, you are going to find a suitable opportunity ASAP.
Wishing you the very best !!!

From India, Bangalore
1. Start searching for another option
2. Discuss directly with you boss and ensure him smooth reliving only if he releases your salary and payments
3. write a detailed email to your HR and aks them of reason of holding the salary, as they have no right to hold salary, only bcoz employees don't register protest such practices are increasing in industry
4. Tell your HR , you have courage to face the consequences
5. document all your performance and register the same with your HR and management
- Gaurav Vyas

From India, Udaipur
11 years after having left the pharma sales line I am sad to see that not much has changed in the way they treat their FOS (Feet on Street). Sanju, I completely stand by the advice by Consultme and Thesocialdoctor.
Wish you the very best!

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sanju,
The legal position regarding your case is that you cannot approach Labour Court. You will have to go to Civil Court in order to get your rightful dues. The terms and Conditions mentioned in your appointment letter govern your employment. If it has the provision of providing the Notice Period pay before termination you can recover the same from the company. In my opinion get the help of an Advocate and send a legal notice to your employer. According to my experience most of the cases get settled on legal notice itself.
Also as suggusted by the worthy members above please start looking for another job. Please share the details of your appointment so as to enable member to opine you in a better way.

From India, New Delhi
The Management has got the right to appoint anybody in any post or transfer anybody to any place.You cannot question it. If it happens like this you can only seek clarification from the HR. It is better to seek a job elsewhere. Speak to HR and ask for your salary etc whcih is legally right on your part. once you get the salary and relieving letter join some other company and be happy. All the very best.
From India, Madras
Mr Kamalkant is right. Since you are a Manager if by nature of work you will not get the protection of labor laws on this issue. Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™