Working As Assistant General Manager (personnel)
Presently Working As Dy Manager Hr &
Korgaonkar K A
[email protected]
Hr Executive
+1 Other

Just want to know that current employee working in an organization can withdraw his/her PF amount. Please let us know.
From India, Ahmedabad
yes current employee can withdraw the pf amount but to some extend. for that there is form 31 for application of advance. by filling this form you can take out some money from ur pf account. you have to give reason and proof such as for purchasing of plot .or for marraige by this way u can withdraw pf amount.

From India, New Delhi
Dear DishaJR,
Just value addition to Sach001, a member of PF may avail following non-refundable advances:
1. For purchase of dwelling house;
2. For construction of house;
3. For addition, alteration, improvement to house owned by member or his/her spouse;
4. In case of lock out / reason other than strike;
5. In case non receipt of wages for 2 months;
6. In case of illness of member/ his or her family member;
7. In case of member's marriage / marriage of his or her son, daughter, brother & sister;
and for some more reasons subject to certain conditions and submission of documentary proof.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Member
It is not possible to draw 100% of their contribution....For the purpose of their marriage, children marriages they can withdraw. For house construction, they can withdraw on completion of 7 years of service and with PF contributions, can draw 95% and no need to repay.
Regards==S Rao

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Team,
Para 68 of EPF Scheme talks about the withdrawal of EPF amount on various grounds.
For availing withdrawal benefits on house constructions grounds one need to complete 5 years of service with the current employer vide sub para 3 (a) (i) of 68B.
I am enclosing the extract of para 68 of EPF scheme 1952 for the benefit of all the readers.
P. Vathiraj

From India

Attached Files
File Type: doc Extract of Employees PF Scheme (Para 68).doc (68.5 KB, 474 views)

Yes, it is legal in some cases and an old employee working for years want to withdraw a part of their PF then he can submit application with proper reason for withdrawing the PF and then after approval he/she can withdraw amount from their PF.
From India, Lucknow
To get the part of employers contribution, The employees must work for minimum 6months. Regards Nits
From India, Gurgaon
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™