I worked in a company for some time and I want to withdraw my PF from that company now ,but that company is shut down and I can not find any details of it. Is there a provision in the government for withdrawing PF for companies which have already been shut down ?
Many Thanks

From India, Ghaziabad

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear Himanshu,
Yes, you can withdraw your PF from your last company. you have to fill form-19 and 10C.
Regarding this you can contact regional PF Commissioner.
You can even send it directly to EPF Office where your accounts were maintained by getting your signature attested by Bank Manager or such other persons authorised. Also attach along with the forms a cancelled cheque leaf for easing electronic transfer of funds by the EPFO

From India, New Delhi
how many percent amount goes in the pension and goes in p.f????
From India, Ahmedabad
Repected Seniors,
I understand that to withdraw PF of a company that has already closed I need to fill in Form 10C and for 19 and send them directly to the PF office. Please guide me as to address of the PF office. The compay that I was working with was a BPO in Gurgaon.

From India, Mohali

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server