Hi All,
To change company name in PF all we need to do is prepare a request letter along with that Form 5A( Form 5A has to be updated online in United portal and signatures of all directors with company seal ) and other documents like new Registration certificate(MCA), new PAN card of the company or new GST registration certificate. Submit all physical copies to concerned PF department or your area.
Best Regards
Avinesh Kumar G

From India, Bengaluru
In this thread I have read all expert opinions ,
We are changing organisation name as below
Current Name : Injo Technical Service
New Name : Injo Technical LLP
So We have to apply for Separate registration for EPF & ESIC ?
pls guide me .

From India, Pune
Sir how To change Employee Name in Esic portal Site Help me.....
From India, Chennai
Dear ganeshkannan ji,
Name of employee can not be changed once it is registered anywhere.
If the name is wrongly posted by you, you have to write to the department with request to condone the mistake by you. You need to convince the department of the mistake and request to rectify it. The department may take some sort of undertaking in writing from you.
If name of the employee is changed by obtaining an order after following due process of law, you need to approach the department with request to kindly make necessary changes in its all record according to the change order.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server