Cancellation Of Contact Labour Licence - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All
We have completed our contract work as per the contract,but principal employer refuse to give us Form No VI-B /completion certificate under the Contract Labour Act.
Govt Labour Office refuse to accept our application for cancellation of contract Labour Licence without form No VI-B and release SD.
Pls advise.How I can receive our SD?

Hello sacheen
You bring to the notice of the Principal employer that he is required to give completition cetificate in terms of the rules under CLRA and it is obligatory under the rules. however, before it, you should ensure tat you have competed the job as per the terms and specifications in the contrct.
HR & Labour Law advisor

Yes sir,we have completed every thing as per the contract.if any procedure are available,without completion certificate can we receive SD?
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™