No Tags Found!

jayashankar.prasad@gmail.
I applied for a new contract labour licence in TS Labour Website. It Took Security Deposit in TS Treasury Bank Ranga Reddy. I paid to DDO code JCL but the Right Code DCL. The Labour Licence authority rejected the application. How To Collect Security Deposit From Labour Department?
From India , Pune
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Jayashankar.Prasad,

You have paid the security deposit in wrong account and therefore your application is rejected.

You need to get your mistake rectified. Until the time labour department does not get required payment(s) from you in respective account, no licence will be issued to you and you will be treated as defaulter.

You have to apply to the respective officer DDO i.e. Drawing and Disbursing Officer for rectification of your mistake and request him to divert the amount in correct account.

If you have paid later-on in correct account to get your licence approved and now you wants to collect the amount paid earlier wrongly, then also you have to approch the DDO. Getting refund from DDO, you have to approach the respective DDO.

Telangana rules / regulations and that too for such unique issue with DDO, I feel there is no guarantee that you will get response over here better than this.

From India, Mumbai
gannahope

Ya
As far as my knowledge concern there is one rule now existing that no security deposit will be refunded after completion of any contract.
In your case you have remitted heigher designated officer instead of immediate subordinate officer. Actuat there is no wrong. Account is related to dept only. Not on designation. So pls approach concerned officers both. I hope the application though rejected by Jc with some other reason. Or on basis of no. Of workers jurisdiction as per GOMS no. 33.but you have deposited to dept. Account. So noharm to yor money.
Approach DCl for conversion or transfer of amount fr JCL to DCl . I thing it will go positively... As there is no specific JCLaccount for se urity deposit and DCLaccount security deposit.
All are under go with telangana labour dept. Account only. Pls remind only conversion or transfer possible no onlook for return of security deposits.

From India, Nellore
umakanthan53

The application seems to have been rejected solely because it was addressed to an authority without jurisdiction and not because of remittance into wrong head of account, if any. Therefore, you can apply to the jurisdictional authority with the same remittance particulars. If the website does not permit such an attempt, submit the application physically. After all, the condition of security deposit stands already complied with.

In case a fresh application was submitted subsequently to the jurisdictional authority with yet another remittance, you can claim the deposit made earlier as suggested by Mr.Akhil.

Our learned friend Gannahope's opening remarks seems unacceptable to me. No security deposit can be refused to be refunded when the purpose of which becomes duly completed or when the application for licence is rejected.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.