Dear Seniours,
We have our head office at Bangalore and another branch at Hyderabad. What is the applicability of labour laws for Hyderabad branch. Does it has to follow AP or Karnataka's
Please clarify.

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Bhandhavi Central acts like ESI & PF, Gratuity, Bonus will remain same. but as for as the the state acts like Shops & Commercial establishments, PT etc will change
From India, Bangalore
Labour laws of the respetive state would have to be followed in the offices of the concerned states, besides the prescribed central laws.
From India, Delhi
The central Acts applicable are same in AP and Karnataka As far as rules are concerned the respective state rules will apply to offices in each state.Shop & Commercial Estt Act of the respective state will be applicable to your Bangalore and Hyderabad offices.The minimum wages fixed by respective state will be applied to each offices.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Agreed to what has been said except a little clariifcation. If you are a Central Public Sector Undertaking, then both for your Head Office and your Unit in Hyderabad, you come under the Central Regional Labour Commisison rather than the State Labour Commision.
From India, Chandigarh
Dear Experts,
One of my friend having a FMCG marketing Company and the said company having it's Registered Office at one place and it's admn. office at some other place. And in all their bills and invoices printed the RO Address which are supplying in and around the said office. They also having two different invoice address i.e., one at RO and another one is at address. And at that two places they are having only one staff each but more than 50 sales persons are roaming in the market around south.
RO Covers under ESI but Admn. Office not comes under ESI coverage. So my question is
(1) The HR and accounts operations are done only at Admn.Office (non ESI coverage area) so shall they applicable ESI Act?
(1) whether we have to get FOOD Safety Licence for all the two places or not?
(2) the operations are done only at Admn. Office. REgarding PT at which place covers?
Pl. give me suggestions/guidance in this regard.
Thanks to all

From India, Selam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server