Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
Please let me know if an ex employee want to withdraw his/her PF after three months of leaving the organization, but his/her ex employer have not submitted the annual return of 2011-12 till now, Can he/she eligible to withdraw his/her PF amount. The Employer provided the form 3A to the ex employee.
Please reply.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Delhi
Thanks GGM.
But PF Office denying to give PF Money until the Employer will not submit the returns of 2011-12. Is there any clause or law mention (Any PF Act) which is stating that with Form 3A, the person can withdraw his/her PF even if the employer has not submitted the returns?
Thanks in advance

From India, Delhi
Yes Pf department is right. If any employee leave the organization between the financial year and if employer provide form 3A, pf department wili accept the form
but if employer not deposit annual return 2011-12 till 30 apr- 11 and after due date of annual return pf department will not accept any claim form.
Pf department liable to accept forms only before on due date

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™