Dear Friends,
I have a query about my PF withdrawal.
I worked for 9 months for an organization that has its own private PF trust. Recently I changed my company & given me relieving letter which is stated that for the notice period you have to pay Rs.XYZ amount. I am not ready to pay such amount.
Can company withhold my PF? or how do I withdraw the PF amount from PF Trust?

From India, New Delhi
Dear jitender,

The company cannot hold your PF amount.

It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office

Manager of a bank.

By any gazetted officer.

Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'

Provident Fund Organization).

Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

but only when the previous employer is not signing the form you can go ahead with above attestation. But this will be taken seriously and an enquiry will be done by the Enforment officer with the previous employer.

If the above is done surely the previous employer can go for legal proceeding since you have to pay the notice period dues to the company.

So speak with them to resolve the issue and sort it out smoothly.

From India, Mumbai
Here the matter relates to exempted estt. I will suggest that for any non action by employers, one must make a complaint to concerned RPFC who can redress the grievances.
I will further suggest for transfer of account as the employee has joined the new estt.
No company can with hold the PF account of a member.
AK chandok
RPFC ( Retd.)
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Chandigarh
Dear Jitender,
I agree with Mr. Ashok its better to transfer your PF amount rather than stuck into a complain or legal action against any organisation.
Better to be polite and humble in pursuit of larger goal.

From India, Srinagar
Dear Seniors,
There is a PF Trust run by the company to its own if the company manager sign the form, then one can withdraw the amount.
I worked in delhi but Head Office is in Kolaka & same PF Trust maintained in Kolkata.
Can i go for the same procedure as discussed above now???
kindly advice.

From India, New Delhi
What in that case when Company is not tracksble.
Actually I left job in 2011 with proper notice period and relieving certificate. But my Company "Nokia India Pvt Ltd" has been closed their setup in India, however its done after my leaving the company.
Now my PF is not accessible via EPF portal so i beleive company was maintaining Private PF Trust.
Also I have no UAN number as in 2011 there was no UAN concept there. And Form19 has UAN column. What should I fill in that?
I know my case is bit complicated that's why requesting u all please suggest me some workaround as now I am jobless so need to withdraw my hard earned PF.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
I have worked with Dell Perot till 2010 but now I am unable to withdraw PF as company has closed. The office is no more in Noida. Can someone help me as how I can procees further
From India, undefined

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server