Dear all, An Employee resigned in ‘A’ company and he later joined in ‘B’ Company his PF amount payable on previous company code & account no.. Is it possible? With Regards Veerabhadram (P&A)
24th November 2011 From India, Hyderabad
Dear All,
I have newly joined with a Facade design consultancy.
& they are engaged in setting up HR policies like Organisation, Recruitment, Induction, Travel, Leave, Performance Appraisal etc. for my company as there is no such structure exist.
Kindly help me with latest policies & guide for the same.
Thanks & Regards,
24th November 2011 From India, Mumbai
Hi, His PF balance with Company 'A' needs to be transferred to company 'B'. with the B employer code and new PF A/c no. of the employee, you can start remitting monthly contribution. Regards, Srini
24th November 2011 From India, Madras
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™