P Ramachandran
Hr & Administrative Manager
Asst. General Manager - Hr & Ir
Employee Relationship, Grievance Handling,
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors, Please let me know the complete procedure for PF Withdrawal.
I am an employee of a company in Hyderabad. My ex-employee has applied for a PF withdrawal after 4 months.
I have gone thru the threads on this but could not find proper suggestions with complete procedure.
Please advice.

From India, Madras
Dear Balaji,

You are eligible to withdraw your pf amount only after 6 months from the discharge. The alternative is you can transfer your amount to the newly joined concern immediately. The portion of amount contributed on Family Pension Scheme cannot be withdrawn if the total service is less than 6 months.

However,you please see the following procedure for withdrawal and transfer.

Procedure to withdraw the pf amount

step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C , NSSN FORM from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.

step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number inthe forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)

step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office

step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account

step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.


Procedure to transfer the pf amount

step.1:You can collect Form 13 from your HR/Personnel department of your present employer (or)download withdrawal form in Form 13 from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about your pf account with previous employer, name & address of the previous employer and SIGN


From India, Madras
pl clarify my doubts.
i worked with a company for 8 months where i required to serve 2 months prior notice. but i resigned the company without such notice and my employer refused to provide relieving letter as i have not served the notice. now i want to withdraw my pf amount pl let me know the procedure.
is my previous employer attest on pf form is compulsory?? i want to withdraw my pf amount directly pls let me know the procedure.
thanks in advance.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sharma,
Since you have not served notice period of two months, we advise you to go for
transfer of PF funds from the previous employer to existing employer through Form 13 (R) which is available in current employer.
Better to drop your proposal of withdrawing the PF fund.
If you have any doubt do not hesitate to talk to me over phone 9346787707.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear All, Please suggest the process from employer side. Once employer receives Form 10C and Form 19. what to do next please suggest the process. Thanks & Reards, Veerabhadra.A 9885916403
From India, Hyderabad
sir i have URGENT query pls help..
PF Trust managed; QUESTIONS Below.. help!!
- pub ltd Co, PF Trust managed.
- Worked for 3 yrs, left in jan'2009.
- Till today i didnt applied for PF withdrawl.
- im in Delhi compny location mumbai (reg office, trust MH).
- Can I apply/withdraw Online.
- Help with procedure, forms, rules.
- My Pf account Not active since jan'2009.
- Best procedure for withdrawl.
thanks in advance for ur consideration..
regards DS

From India, Delhi
I want to withdraw my pf amount.i have worked 1 year 6 months.my pf amount is like this EPF - 38781
EPS - 20474
but my PAN is not verified in Pf account so if i withdraw my pf amount is it TDS will get deduct?? Bcz my epf & eps amount if i add it will come more than 50000.
Kindly help me on this
If TDS get deduct then what i should do next

From India, Bengaluru
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™