Would like to have elaborate details on your research.
Firstly , a clear & specific objective is essential to start of with your work. I would require youto decide on what category or area requires creative problem solving
It can be for various scenarios , like : -
1. Evolving and Conceptualizing an idea
2. Restructuring a Goal ( working on the real problem & objective of work)
3. Evolving more ideas / solutions
4. Changing the mindset of a person / group
Once you are freezed on the scenario , a well established method / process needs to be chosen (from the below) : -
2. Lateral Thinking - Edward de bono (Six Thinking Hats is also a concept adding on to the list)
3. Mind Mapping
4. There are few other models like TRIZ, CPS, PDCA etc., which assists the process
Adopt any of the method and extract the process to a target group.
For any further clarification, do reach back
17th August 2011 From India, Mumbai