Form No-11 PF - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I don't know where form no-11 is used. As per my knowledge it is used for the enrollment of new establishment. But in PF website it is mentioned that it is used for declare previous employee detail. I am working in BPO in our we are not taking any previous emplyee detail for PF. If possible please explain.
Thanks & regards

Nowadays no comanies are asking for this Form 11. Even you will find this is not a part of any pf websites. But the ideal way of PF procedure is to fill in form 11.
Even this can be a tool to verify the previous employment of a person

can you plz tell me which form shall be submit if an employees' basic + DA + RA is more than Rs. 6500 per month & he/ she doesn’t want to deduct PF from his/ he salary.
Pl. help, we have retirement case after 60 years, I filled form 10 D for claiming pension. but unfortunately it was lost from our dispatch dept. can anybody tell me that who will be responsible for this incident and does employers are responsible for any PF claim after leaving / retirement from the services.
Pl. guide..
Regards, Prakash

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™