This is sathish. 3 years back i worked for a pvt concern, my service with that conern was 2 years almost. Unfortunately due to my personal reasons i jus left the employer without servicing the notice period. When i approached the employer for claiming my PF amount they were not helping me out for claiming. They have to certify me and help out on to claim my PF amount but they are not doing.
I have my PF account number with me.
Can anyone sugesst me, how to claim my PF account without the interference for the previous employer. is there any option of approaching the PF office directly?

From India, Madras
Dear Mr.skhanna.printeng, You just fill up the forms and get attested signature from any gazetted officer at the place of Employer sign. you will get the claim automatically.
From India, Pune
Hi R.T.S,
Thanks for ur valuable suggestion.
Can u advice me, how long the account will be in activation. It's been 3 years almost after i left tat employer. ll there be any problem, if i claim now. ll the account of mine be in activation now? Thanks for ur understanding.

From India, Madras
As of my knowledge there is no such provision. You cannot claim your pf without employer signature but at the same time if you have a valid reason you may visit pf commissioner and get his signature in the place employer with help of your lawyer. you have to fill the form with complaint letter and get sign from pf commissioner, they will send that form to your previous employer. If your employer is not responding pf commissioner with take immediate action. I think this is the only option you have.
Lets see what senior should respond.

From India
I do agree with Balaji comment by adding to this 'For withdrwal of PF there is a provision to take attestation by Bank Manager or Gazzeted officer etc...' this will applicable only if the employer closed that unit reason whatsoever.

From India, Bangalore
hi friend
i do agree those things are possible only in metropolotan cities ,if you visit any district level offices they will not accept the form without the signature of the employer..in case if the employee had any lawyer they may force the employer to do the signature otherwise it is not a easy job at district level PF offices

From India, Bangalore
First of all, speak with your previous employer and explain the inability of serving notice period and get relieved properly. This will give you a good future in employment side.

Though you are having right to withdraw your pf accumulations, it is best to get transfered to the present employment or to the employment account going tobe joined.

However, the following is for your information

Procedure to withdraw the pf amount

step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C , NSSN FORM from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.

step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number inthe forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)

step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office

step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account

step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.


Procedure to transfer the pf amount

step.1:You can collect Form 13 from your HR/Personnel department of your present employer (or)download withdrawal form in Form 13 from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about your pf account with previous employer, name & address of the previous employer and SIGN


From India, Madras
Dear sathish,
Greetings for the day,
Your EPF accumulation can't be stooped by employer, you have your epf account no., simply fill Form 19 & 10c and enclosed a complaint letter with the form which accomapined that your previous employer is not signing the withdrawl claims submit the same to concern epf office, the epfo ooficials are still enough to take action against the employer.Secondly if at present you are having epf no. with present company then transfer your accumulation by simply filling form 13.
thanks & regards,
sumit kumar saxena,
9899669071, 0120-4131277

From India, Ghaziabad
Dear Friends,
I have one doubt, If we transfer our pf account of the previous employer to our present employer, can previous employer able to know our present working organisation.One of my friend asked me that he don't want his previous employer to know his present organisation.
Best Regards

From India, Hyderabad
after putting over 25 years service and planning to resign:
1) Can he withdraw the PF amount and
2) If he joins another company is it possible to transfer the pension account only to the new EPF account and if yes the procedure for the same.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server