There are immense collection of articles in the web world. Reading the relevant ones add on to your knowledge. When you read an article, you gain certain understanding from it. It prunes your knowledge further when you share this new understanding as a micro blog here. This allows you to take your learning to a new level as others add on to it with their comments and views. Here's few suggestion to make your learning most effective and create more takeaways from what your read.
- Write about what you have read and add the link to the source
- Aim at adding on to what have been missed by the article or how can you implement what is mentioned in the article. Take the knowledge beyond what is shared in the article.
- Please avoid promoting personal blogs and websites. It would be a non-adherence to the Rules and Regulation , Hence moderated or even deleted.
- To avoid that share the knowledge that you would want everyone to gain from what you have written in your blog or website.
- A constant effort to share what read would increase your credibility to present what you work on. It would establish you as a knowledge leader.
Here are few examples of how we learned more and gained from what others have shared.
(Cite Contribution) 18th January 2011 From India, Mumbai